- Executive MeetingStarts: 5:00 pmEnds: April 22, 2014 - 6:00 pmLocation: Mikeys
- Club Meeting-Andria Davisson- LeadercastStarts: 7:00 amEnds: April 25, 2014 - 8:00 am
- Club AssemblyStarts: 7:00 amEnds: May 2, 2014 - 8:00 am
- Club Meeting-Betsy Kerlin- Northcentral Conservancy TrustStarts: 7:00 amEnds: May 9, 2014 - 8:00 am
- Club Meeting-Leah Alters-Heart WalkStarts: 7:00 amEnds: May 16, 2014 - 8:00 am
Do you want to learn more about Rotary and what Rotarians around the world do? Start here: Rotary International, the world’s first service organization, is made up of over 33,000 […]
Learn More About Rotary
So, what the heck is Rotary? What does Rotary do and what do Rotarians stand for? Rotary International, the world’s first service organization, is made up of over 33,000 clubs […]
In Ukraine, close to 100,000 children live in orphanages, which provide education and basic care but few opportunities to develop creativity.
The January 14 issue of TIME Magazine includes a powerful feature on the progress, urgency, and serious challenges of ending polio and creating a world where no child has to be threatened by this debilitating disease.
by Sandra A. Swanson The Rotarian — August 2012 In the early 1980s, Robert Marshall’s father ran a Southampton restaurant that hosted evening Rotary club meetings. “There was always lots […]